Junto: Learning & Entrepreneurship

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

In the beginning.....

I love blogs! There is something very fascinating about peeking into the minds of others and learning from their experiences. I especially love Paul Allen's blog. I have been a faithful reader for the past 6 months and it has provided amazing insight to learning and entrepreneurship.

While I have been thinking about posting my own blog for quite some time, I am just now getting the guts to do it. Please understand that in creating this blog, I do not claim to be wise or experienced-- on the contrary! Because I am young and inexperienced, this blog will provide an opportunity to share my learning experiences (and mistakes) with others.

Benjamin Franklin has been quoted to say, "If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worthy reading, or do things worth the writing." That will be my goal. I will strive to thoughtfully articulate my posts so that they are interesting for you to read; and in the process, I hope that we will learn together.

1 Comments:

  • Brock:

    I have really enjoyed reading your blog - you are quite the writer! This quote you gave is interesting. I have read another variation (who knows which is the most accurate), and it is quite hilarious. It reads "If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worthy reading, or do things worth the writing." We are actually thinking of posting this quote on our new website with a slight variation, placing emphasis on "recording things worthy hearing, or do things worth the recording" in relation to our new product. Anyhow, keep up the good work. It has always been a pleasure working with you.

    By Blogger Rhyno, at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home