Junto: Learning & Entrepreneurship

Saturday, September 10, 2005

The "Curse"

I woke up in the middle of the night last night with what I call the "curse" (you know, when you can't sleep because your mind has just been bombarded with new thoughts and ideas?). While it may be hazardous to my health (because of lack of sleep), I actually enjoy the "curse" because it is a result of something I'm excited about.

After a few months of researching various business plans and ideas, I think that I have finally found something that: 1) is a great opportunity that I am passionate about, 2) has very high potential (in terms of business success), and 3) will add positive value to all of the stakeholders (customers, employees, shareholders).

Anyway, a business associate once said, "If you have the curse, there is no use in fighting it. Get up, write your ideas down, and hope that those ideas will result in more peaceful sleep in the future!"

1 Comments:

  • BROCK,

    I love you blog! You have inspired me to start my own! Long live the Curse!

    Chad

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home