Junto: Learning & Entrepreneurship

Monday, October 17, 2005

Exciting week! (and the result of THE CURSE)

Last week was one of the best weeks of my entire life. First things first: my beautiful baby boy Jackson was born on Tuesday October 11. What an amazing experience! Both mom and baby are doing great. Having a baby definitely puts your life into perspective of to what is most important.

In a previous blog ("The Curse"), I spoke about waking up in the middle of the night with new ideas and excitement for a business opportunity. Since then, many people have asked me what the opportunity was. Well, here it is:

I finalized an agreement to join the FundingUniverse.com team. FundingUniverse.com is a matching service for angel investors and entrepreneurs. The company already has some traction and trajectory and I look forward to contributing to its success.

There you have it...my new baby boy and my dream job...all in one week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home